Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On my Way!

My brother says I should be a travel guide because of all the connections it has taken for me to go to Mexico. I left Washington at 8pm on Monday and got to Rexburg at about 6am Tuesday. Thanks Taylor! After a few errands and lunch with my buddies I again took off. This time to SLC. I got the hook up from this really nice couple that were on their way to Puerto Rico. They spoke Spanish most of the way and this is the experience that has me saying crap,  i don't know Spanish and I am moving to Mexico! lol But then my awesome brother Chris took me out to taco truck and the food has me saying heck yes, I am going to Mexico!!! Then I will be riding with the ILP secretary to the airport-EARLY. I have one lay over and then Mexic. A bus will then take me South to my final destination! So I am pretty sure this is going to be a real adventure. It has not quite hit me that I am leaving in less than 24 hours! I can't wait to see my partner in crime-Italia. I'm also excited/terrified to meet my host family.... My favorite part of traveling=the unknown factor thrill. Ever day is epic and new. So thank you USA for all the good times and I'll see you soonish:)!

2 comments: