Sunday, April 10, 2011

Una Noche Muy Divertido

Last night I went to a wedding and it was way fun! The night started with cramming i a taxi with my friend becca and four of her friends. When we first got to the wedding, everyone and i mean everyone was staring at Becca and I. That did not stop for the rest of the night lol. We ate mole and this time it was sweet and pretty good. we also drank this awesome strawberry pop. people could not believe that we did not drink alchol! lol. its cray to me how these weddings are. They are so fancy but so casual all at once. For example the whole place was decked out in white table clothes and decorations. But it was all in an uneven land of dirt and trash everywhere. There were also two bands that played. The first band was a bunch of mexican cowboys lol and man they were hilarious. They got so into it! Yet when we looked around everyone else seemed to be bored out of their minds. Later they set up a huge stage! Like the kind of stage that they use at the county fair for all the big concerts. This band was a little more profestional with red suits and horns lol. Later they moved out the tables in the middle to create a dance floor. These two drunk guys would not leave Becca and I alone. We danced and danced and danced! Then we just had to shut them down. But I am glad that we did because after that we got asked by seriously like 10 other guys. Ah Banda is sooo fun to dance to! i even got asked by two of the cutest guys there:) i love mexico! jaja but I am going to have a bit of a low self-esteem when I get back, because we get so much attention here with out trying lol. There is also a custom her in mexico where everyone dances around the bide and groom in a cirle holding hands and then people go in and dance with the bride and groom. se llama valz. The people I was there with made me go in and dance with the groom. But luckily a different lady took my place quickly so it was not too okward:) Then we sqooshed in a car and went back to Tehuacan. I wanna have my reception in Mexico!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment